Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Megan Fox addicted to Cocaine

It is not funny that Cocaine has returned to Hollywood with a grand entrance. Megan Fox will not hesitate to say Cocaine consumptions has become a problem amongst the stars in Hollywood.

The 'Transformers' star Megan Fox says that the consumption of cocaine in Hollywood has gone out of control, and that she is one of the few who strongly avoids the drug.

"I wanted to try a number of things, and wanted to decided for myself my stance on drugs. I did not like anything besides marijuana. I do not consider marijuana a drug, and in my opinion it should be legalized”, said Megan and added: “Cocaine has returned. Everyone in clubs are on drugs. The famous do not try to hide this fact, except if somebody close by has a camera. I know approximately five people today who have not tried cocaine, and I am one of them"

Megan Fox photo, pictures, pics, gallery, image
View also Noelia Video, Paris Hilton Live after Dead-Jail.