Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Paris Hilton released from Jail Cage!

Paris Hilton is released from Jail in California today after serving three weeks for driving-related violations.

She walked out of the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, into a scrum of photographers and camera operators. She made no statement before driving away in a car with her mother Kathy Hilton.

Awaiting her released, famed talk show host Larry king has bagged the first post-prison Paris Hilton interview.

Hilton will appear on Larry King Live for an hour to talk about her incarceration experience.

"I am thrilled that Larry King has asked me to appear on his programme to discuss my experience in jail, what I have learned, how I have grown and anything else he wants to talk about," Hilton said in an official statement. "Larry King is not only a world-renowned journalist, but a true American icon. It will be an honor to do his show."