Friday, September 7, 2007

Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Vanessa Anne Hudgens is simply known as Vanessa Hudgens. She was born on December 14, 1988 in Salinas, California. She is an American actress and singer. She made her screen debut in 2003 and appeared in the Hollywood films Thirteen and Thunderbirds, before reaching fame in the 2006 hit Disney Channel film, High School Musical. Hudgens also began a music career and released her debut album, entitled V, in 2006. In 2007, Hudgens became the spokesperson for Neutrogena.

Vanessa Anne Hudgens was born on December 14, 1988; her younger sister, Stella Hudgens, is also an actress. She has been home-schooled since after her seventh-grade year at the Orange County High School of the Arts. Her parents are Greg Hudgens and Gina Guangco.

In regards to her ethnic background, Vanessa was quoted:

"Pretty much I'm Filipino and Caucasian, but within that, I'm Spanish, Chinese, American Indian, Irish."


Hudgnes is in the news today as her photos posing naked in a bedroom with a red curtain behind her was posted on the internet.

The 18-year-old star of Disney Channel's wildly successful "High School Musical" franchise apologized on Friday - "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me," Hudgens said in a statement. "I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."

Vanessa Hudgens Nude Photo, High School Musical Star on ABC news: Youtube