Monday, September 24, 2007

Lohan and Sambora in Rehab

LINDSAY LOHAN has a new rehab pal - RICHIE SAMBORA, the lead guitarist of popular Rock band BON JOVI

The rocker has checked into the same Utah rehab facility as the Mean Girls star, the Cirque Lodge, according to U.S. sources. In June (06), the guitarist completed a detox stint at the UCLA Medical Center after confessing he was struggling with alcoholism.

In an interview shortly after his brief stay, Sambora said, "I was just drinking too much and I needed to get my life together... It's been a rough year. "I'm still in therapy and stuff like that, but it's good. I'm great. I feel fine." Sambora's alcohol issues came after the break-ups of his marriage to Heather Locklear and romance with Denise Richards, and the death of his father. (source)
Related tags:,,,, ,,.