Sunday, August 5, 2007

Johanna Cardona video with Oscar Crespo

"I want him to pay for what he did" said Johanna Cardona in the paper ‘El Tiempo’ interview in response to the leaked video with Oscar Crespo. Johanna Cardonna, the Colombian journalist who worked in channel TB3 at Barranquilla, and whose ex-boyfriend Oscar Crespo took a video with a mobile phone that floating over the web. A couple of days ago, Johanna, who is also known as Joanna, johana cardona and Joana, talked with the Colombian paper El Tiempo. Below is the interview questions and answers:

Q: How does this came along?
A: We were having a relation for about a year. I trusted him. But look what he has done with me! Many people told me he used to behave this way.
Q: Why did you keep on with him?
A: Because I loved him. But when I realized he was not the man I expected, I enden the relation.
Q: Who told you he was not a nice guy?
A: Friends told me he was adicted to women. I never realized he was like that.
Q: When was this video taken?
A: In January. We both agreed.
Q: Did you ever thought he will be posting it in the net?
A: No.
Q: Did he ever slammed you?
A: We have our trouble. My parents didn’t like him.
Q: Do you have a new boyfriend?
A: Yes.
Q: Who has supported you?
A: My boyfriend and my lawyer.
Q: What do you expect for Oscar?
A: I want him to pay for what he did. I want him in jail.